TFW Longmont opens for Personal Training and Small Group Training on May 11.
We will abide by the guidelines of minimizing the number of people in the dojo and maintaining physical separation.
Reservations are required to control numbers. Please sign up online or by private appointment with a Coach.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering the Dojo.
- Do not congregate in the Lobby or Restrooms.
- Maintain at least a 6-foot distance between others in the Dojo. Family members who live together may arrange themselves in closer proximity.
- You will be asked a series of health questions and if any of the answers exhibit possible Covid-19 risk, you will be asked to leave.
- Anyone who suspects they have Covid-19 or may have been in contact with a carrier must not enter the Dojo for a minimum of 14 days of being asymptomatic.
- All equipment and surfaces will be santized at the end of each training. Some trainings may be shortened to allow time for adequate sanitization.
- Students should bring their own masks.
- Trainings will be held outdoors whenever possible.